2013년 1월 11일 금요일

My Ode

Dear my guitar, Pinky.




Hey Pink !
How boring it is here without you!
I miss your pink wooden skin,
 I miss your 6 straight strings,
  I  miss your clear sound,
    And I miss your best friend Gibson too.

When I arrive at home,
I may see you covered with dust.
Look  very tired,
  Look very old,
    And, look very lonely


You were the only one 
who cheered me up,
 who laughed together,
  who cried together.
But as I feel a little 
depressed in here,
I can always feel 
an empty space next to me.


I can still remember 
the days we ran to school in the morning,
   the days we went on the stage together about a hundred times,
        the days  we listened people cheering at us,
             the days we walked together in the park very quietly.


I wish to see you very soon,
and I am not going to leave you alone like this again too.

Thank you for many things  Pinky ^^
I love you!

-From 미르-

댓글 3개:

  1. Mireu,

    What a great job you have done on this ode. You used pictures to make the post look good, you used descriptive language to make the ode poetic and you used personifications. Excellent job! I hope to hear you play Pinky one day!

    답글삭제
  2. Hi!
    This is a well-written ode to your guitar, Pinky. It should be very boring without your guitar in GLPS. You made great use of descriptive language such as personifications and metaphors. Also, the pictures made your ode more interesting. Keep up the good work~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제
  3. DO you play in band? You said you performed like hundred times! I want to be like you! I've never performed...
    I think your blog background is very cool, too. I think your ode is very very good!!

    답글삭제